The Oyster Inn


I finally started sorting my photos from my holiday on Waiheke. I took heaps of photos at a restaurant we went to twice called The Oyster Inn. It is an island style breakfast, lunch and dinner place. It is amazing (they have the best fish sliders). It also has three hotel rooms and beach store. It is very island style and the colour theme is yellow as you can see. To get to Waiheke, we take our car on the car ferry, but lots of people take the 'Quik Cat' (fast passenger boat name) over to the island. If you are staying at The Oyster Inn you get picked up in a kombi (!!) which is just so so cool. Below are some pictures that they have on their website. You can get a real feel for it if you look at their website.


If you are in Auckland and you need something to do, I recommend Waiheke and The Oyster Inn

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...