I Love Crafty

I'm just in love at the moment with I Love Crafty's Feline Fatale Collection. For those who haven't heard of this collection, it is a jewelry collection all about cats and kittens. My favourites are the Cat Ring and the collar tips.





I'm definitely saving for one of these rings. So adorable and perfect for crazy cat ladies like me. Did I mention that they are quite cheap oh and so so so cute. You can find them on their website, I Love Crafty or at The Feline Fatale store on Etsy. Their main website I Love Crafty has some other collections including, the I'm Really a Mermaid and Modern Romance Collection, which are also purchasable on Etsy. Plus right now, there is a Valentine's giveaway on ilovecrafty.blogspot.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...