Happy Valentine's Day





Yay it's Valentine's Day. I drew hearts on everything all day. Three Reasons. a) hearts (i love drawing hearts) b) presents c) chocolate. I have put together a Valentine's post. It was going to be an outfit post but...... I open my closet and there is not one, I repeat not one piece of clothing with a heart on it. So here is a wishlist of Valentine's Day related clothing and some other bits and bots. Just click on the item to view it at ModCloth! 

I baked some cookies too last night. Yum Yum. I tried to find the heart shape cutters but they have mysteriously gone missing. So instead I drew hearts on with writing icing. They are delicious and look perfect for a Valentine's Day treat. Yum Yum.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...