Polka Dots & Glasses

It's been a while since I posted an outfit post, so I thought I should take some photos before I go on holiday (!!). That brings me to the subject of me being away. There will be no posts till I get back (but being away is a good chance to take some great photos. My instagram will be active (all my photos will go on there). I am going to have my phone with me for emails, so I should be still contactable. So now for the post.

I go this really cute necklace the other day. I try and not wear it with my glasses but I really like it. It has a sweet floral pattern on the frame. My skirt is one of my favourite clothing items at the moment. It is covered in polka dots and I am slightly obsessed with polka dots at the moment! 


Skirt ~ Huffer Clothing  Shirt ~ Country Road  Necklace ~ Kilt Clothing ♥ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...