DIY: Chalkboard Jars

So I was thinking, I am always buying jars to store things in. In permanent marker I scribble down what it is. Then 2 days later, I don't need the jar, I need it for something else. So I though what about a jar that can change purposes. So I present Chalkboard Jars. Jars with a chalkboard label. Easily changeable whenever and wherever. Here is my very simple and easy tutorial on chalkboard jars
What You Need:

Paint Brush
Glass Jar (I got mine from a kitchen store)
Chalkboard Paint (Mine was a Testpot from Resene)

Using one quick stroke paint on the strip of paint. If you are feeling creative, maybe paint a different shape. I was thinking of doing a heart template next time I make one of these.

And it is easy as that. Now fill your new jars with anything and change it everyday. I thought they could be good for herbs and spices in the kitchen. Enjoy!

P.S. How do you like my GIF. It was my first try and it worked pretty well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...