CandyLand + Printable Candy Bag


I crafted up these sweet little Candy Bag the other day. I had to share them with you. They are covered in lots and lots of little girly illustrations that I drew. They look perfect as party favour bags or anything really. I have mine on my desk filled with paper clips, pegs and other useful stationary items. But my little sister has spent ages colouring hers in for a bag for her little trinkets and toys. Here is the template for the Candy Bag if you would like to print it off.
P.S. As you can see I have starting being more creative in my photo posts. I got a new application called Inklet which turns my trackpad into a pen tablet. I have yet to master it as you can also see. But the saying does go ‘practice makes perfect’. So I will just keep on practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...